a) Admissions to first year B.E Courses
b) Admissions to second year B.E. courses (Lateral entry)
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Academic) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Vocational stream with Engineering/ Technology and any one or
two of the related subjects as Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry)
- Any other qualification accepted as equivalent by the Anna University
(However, the candidate should have scored the requisite minimum prescribed aggregate marks in
the qualifying examination)
c) Admissions to M.E. courses
- A pass in diploma in Engineering of the state board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
or its equivalent (However, the candidate should have scored the requisite maximum aggregate
- B.Sc degree with Mathematics as ancillary paper
- A pass in B.E/B.Tech in engineering of the state of Tamil Nadu and kerala.
- AMIE with required experience
The fees structure for the courses is as per norms set by the competent authority for admissions appointed by Government of Tamil Nadu. Fees are to be paid annually.
Prospectus and Application form
Application forms and prospectus can be had in person from college office, from 9:30 a.m. to 5.0 p.m. on all working days. Applications form costs Rs. 300/-. The application form can also be downloaded from the site www.unienggtech.org.